I'm officially done with school. I'm enjoying my first day of summer sitting on the coach and enjoying my morning coffee. One of my favorite summer activities.
When I say done with school, I mean done. I left Vogel for the last time yesterday. I'm very glad to be closing that chapter of my life.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do next. I can say, right now, I have no job and no plan. I'm going to get to work on that some time in the next few weeks.
I've got a lot of things I want to do this summer. First up--a trip to San Antonio for our anniversary. I'll be doing a lot of running and racing. Looking forward to doing a lot of crafting, cooking, reading, going to the pool, catching up with friends, and relaxing. We're taking a trip to Colorado in July that I'm looking forward to.
My hope for this summer is that it is is fun, that it is SAFE, and that it rejuvenates me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yay for summer! Sounds like you have planned out your summer perfectly. Lots of relaxin' and chillin'. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete