Of course we captured it all on the camera. If you've ever heard stories of Adam shaving his beard into weird formations, it should be no surprise that he wanted to do the same with his head.
before
someone dared him to do a ring of hair--his beard plus a strip around the front
it didn't last long
the classic mohawk
I have no words for this one, but the shaved hair does make it look like Adam has a bad case of hairy back-itis.
Adam thought maybe we should donate the hair to the oil spill clean up effort. Apparently they're using hair to help clean it up.
after
The last time Adam shaved his beard, I thought it made him look a lot like his younger brother A.J. Now, with the shaved head, I think he looks a lot more like his older brother Scott.
I also think the new hairdo must be allowing Adam to channel his older brother because Adam kept speeding up and was dragging me along on our long run yesterday while we later found out that Scott Boston qualified! Congrats Scott!







Jen is right, Adam, you look more like Scott.
ReplyDeleteI have a ponytail now though, so...
ReplyDelete:)
Thanks for the support!
LOVE the pictures. Yeah, do the ponytail thing and we can all match! :)
ReplyDelete