I have been wanting a new sewing machine for a very long time. I tried to teach myself to sew on my grandma's vintage Singer Fashion Mate, but totally screwed up the machine because I had no idea what I was doing. I am now the proud owner of this Singer Simple machine. It is obviously for beginners as it has step-by-step numbers on the machine to show you where to thread the bobbin and everything. I'm looking forward to trying lots of new projects on this baby :)
6.09.2010
My new toy!
I have been wanting a new sewing machine for a very long time. I tried to teach myself to sew on my grandma's vintage Singer Fashion Mate, but totally screwed up the machine because I had no idea what I was doing. I am now the proud owner of this Singer Simple machine. It is obviously for beginners as it has step-by-step numbers on the machine to show you where to thread the bobbin and everything. I'm looking forward to trying lots of new projects on this baby :)
Labels:
crafting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








You will love it. I used to sew everything.
ReplyDeleteYour great grandmother would be so proud of you, have fun with it.
ReplyDelete