Yes, I'm blogging about my breakfast.
But it's so good, I have to share.
I haven't made smoothies in a really long time, but all the fruit is so ripe right now, I loaded up at the store this week and have been making a smoothie in the morning.
It's the perfect post coffee breakfast as I sit and read or catch up on the Internet. This morning it is especially refreshing after my workout.
It's also not as much work or mess as you'd think. This morning I went with a cup of ice, 5 strawberries, a banana, and a slice of pineapple I got pre-cut from HEB. Throw it all in the blender for about a minute and you've got your own breakfast of champions.
It's also not bad on the clean up either. I just rinse the blender and stick it straight in the dishwasher and use my plastic cutting board which also goes straight in the dishwasher.
I have to ask, is it totally obvious that it's summer time and I really don't have much else better to do than to blog about my breakfast?
6.29.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment