Adam and I have been talking a lot about how we can live a more simple, minimalist, and disciplined life. This, of course, will be a road that has no real end. It's more like a process that will surely have its ups, downs, and fall backs.
The first thing I decided I'd do to start simplifying is to unsubscribe to all the junk email I get. You know the ones. You place an order somewhere, so you're forever on their distribution list. Then out of no where you start getting emails from similar companies. For the past two weeks, instead of deleting the emails (or worse--looking at them!), I've been going through the unsubscribe process.
I know, it's a small thing, but you've got to start somewhere.
7.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I think this is great. I hope you share all the things you guys are doing so that some of us can learn from it all. :)
ReplyDelete