7.21.2010

I have the best husband

For the past 3 weeks, Adam has been waking up at 3:30 in the morning to go into work as well as working weekends for this quote on an international bid.  Due to the drilling moratorium in the Gulf, it's important to get some work internationally.  All of the work is due today which is good because he'll be able to fully relax on our vacation next week.

I've spent the summer looking for a new job since I left CISD.  Job hunting has been a lot more work than I expected it to be and have been getting pretty stressed these past few weeks since I still haven't found one.  I had an interview this morning, and I woke up to the sweetest little surprise.  Adam had posted notes in a few places around the house to get me amped for the interview.

This one was in the little hall right when you come out of our bedroom.
I opened the cabinet where we keep the coffee mugs to find this one.
This one was in the refrigerator.
This one was on the way out the door.  
I coincidentally got my hair done yesterday which was nice so it looked great for the interview! :)

Even in the midst of all his work stress, he's still taking the time to take care of me.  Just one of the many reasons why I love him!  With Adam's project finishing up, he'll be stress free for vacation, and let's hope I get an offer so I can be stress free too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is SO sweet! You guys are so awesome. I hope your interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, you have always been a sweetheart. Jen, you are blessed to have him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Scott!

    Jen, good luck with the job hunt. It's brutal out there. I'm sure you'll find something great. Seriously, I agree with his note about being an administrator's dream teacher. I haven't seen you teach, but just knowing the work you put into it says a lot.

    Adam, you're a great husband and hard worker. Enjoy your vacation, y'all!!

    ReplyDelete