Macie likes to go with us on a 3 mile loop around the neighborhood and lake. When we hit the lake, she gets to run off leash. She's been a bit skittish around water which doesn't seem to add up to us as she is part lab. On this run however, she was too hot to care about being scared though.
After cooling off for a while in the lake, she was ready for some more running. You have to look at this next one full size. Macie looks crazy with her ears back running full speed.
And just to give Winnie some love...here's a crazy pic of her too.
I'd also like to point out that I'm fully aware that at some point Adam and I have officially become "those kind of dog people."
I used to make fun of those people.
I don't care though. Make fun of me. I love my dogs. :)
5.11.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Cute dogs!
ReplyDeleteGood dogs!
ReplyDelete