5.04.2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a mystery that was written by a Swedish author. The original title is Men Who Hate Women. I thought I was going to be getting a nice, fun break after reading Lucky, but this book is far from a nice, fun mystery. It required a lot of focus to keep up with all the characters and plotting, but the two main characters were really interesting reads.

The book is the first in a trilogy, so the ending really leaves you hanging which is kind of annoying because I'm not sure that I'll ever pick up the other two. After reading reviews of how awesome this book is, I had high expectations and was left a bit disappointed overall.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment