If there was ever any wonder how big of nerds we are, one need to only look at how it all started.
- Adam picked me up in his mom's Aero Star mini-van.
- We wore almost the same thing. (we still do this by the way)
- Fast forward to our second date when Adam screamed like a girl when a june bug flew on his shoulder.
- We had probably one of the most awkward first kisses in the history of first kisses.
- The awkward first kiss was followed my me calling him to point out how weird it was, to which we both agreed.
- Fast forward a month or so when I asked Adam if he wanted to be my boyfriend like a kindergartner might do.







How sweet! I'm glad you met.
ReplyDeleteHey, june bugs are very scary.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's cheesy but so sweet! And Travis' and my first kiss might beat y'all's... (can you have two apostrophes in the same word?)
ReplyDeleteI have often wondered about the y'all's/y'alls thing too! (and I'm a writing teacher!!) I usually just go with y'alls :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think the fact that we both had awkward first kisses and we're pondering the use of y'alls/y'all's definitely seals up our nerd status! I'm glad we have fellow nerd couples to join us. And let's not even mention Mike and Melanie...:)
ReplyDelete