11.03.2010

YIKES!!!

I knew it had been a while since I posted, but I hadn't realized how long.  The entire month of October went by without one single peep out me on the WWW.  Not quiet because I had nothing to say (If you're reading this, I think you've figured out I'll say just about anything), but quiet because I was just a little preoccupied.  New job...followed by a trip to Chicago...followed with a bout of yucky sickness...followed by a trip to Utah...followed by more sickness...followed a few days to breathe.  Aaahhh.  It's nice to breathe a little.

One of the things that kept me so busy?

My classroom!  I'm kind of in love with it!

Question:  Is it kind of lame to blog about stuff that happened like six weeks ago?  I'm going to have some extra time on my hands for the next 3-4 weeks, so maybe I'll play some catch up and post some pics of what Adam and I have been up to lately.

I think I'll just go back and blog about some of the stuff we've been doing for posterity's sake.  I've been thinking it would be kind of cool to turn my posts into a yearbook at the end of the year.  There's a lot of websites that do this.  Anyone else ever thought about it?

3 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome back! I love the ghouly entrance to your classroom. It was great seeing you last week (yes, I was starting to wonder if y'all were still alive). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I check day after day after day and you are never there! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely catch up on your posts! I can't wait to read about it all! I'm glad you were able to get a few days to breath!

    ReplyDelete