For Halloween, Adam and I dressed up like breakdancers. We originally wanted to go for the whole 80s breakdancer look, but it was hard to find the right get up, so we ended up being more modern day breakdancers. Only problem with that is people thought we were just like hip hop people. I was even told I looked like J-lo. But really, we had the whole breakdancer theme down. Costumes, accessories, props, and yes, even a performance. There's some video of us dancing out there somewhere, but I don't have it. I will say that after practicing for a while that day and then doing it later that night, I was soooo ridiculously sore. Maybe the sorest I've ever been. And this from a girl who had run both a marathon and a 50K earlier in the month.
Our costumes were mostly compiled from stuff we picked up at Wal-Mart. But special note must be taken of Adam's gold chain necklace, his TMNT hat (a splurge purchase, but totally worth it, I think), and his thin beard. A handful of people thought he drew it on and didn't realize it was his real beard. He just trimmed it short and shaved it down for the night. We had our Run D.M.C. music ready on the boom box and our cardboard to do our off-the-hook dance moves. We are available for booking for your next party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







the cardboard is a great touch
ReplyDelete