Time is flying by. I've been ridiculously busy this last week. The kind of busy where you're not even home and your house starts to become a bit of a disaster. From a long run that seemed to absorb the entire day Sunday (23 miles), working during the day at Macy's (yes, I picked up a few more shifts), running at night, a new job opportunity (Pre-K teacher), to more testing to see how I'm doing these days.
Even now, I'm just taking a break to eat breakfast before I get all packed up to head out to Austin for our 30K trail race tonight. I'm not stressing though. I'm loving it. I only wish I had a little fairy that would come in and clean my house while we're in Austin this weekend. And now that I've finished my cereal, I must get back to the busy-ness.
9.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Good luck on your 30K!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I were there I would totally clean your house for you. Oh well. Good luck tonight!
ReplyDelete