6.18.2011

MPS CPG Manager!

I've had some time off and have been slowly but surely putting my life and house back in order after basically working all of the time for the last 9 months.  I knew I wanted to *TRY* to return to blogging this summer, but was waiting for something really good to blog about.

Well...last Thursday, it was made official publicly that Adam would be the new MPS (Manifold and Pipeline Systems, aka: ManTIS) Core Product group manager.  I like to shorten it to CPG because it has a certain ring to it. :)

From nearly the day I met him, I have always been so impressed with Adam's work ethic, intelligence, and willingness to help others, but it makes me feel so proud that it has been recognized by his managers and been granted this promotion based upon what they've seen him do and the potential they see in him for the future.

He is looking forward to starting this new chapter in his professional career.  Me, I am just so proud of him!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! This is great news! I have been wondering how is interview went. Way to go Adam! Woot-woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm so proud of you, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Me too! It is such a great fit for him!

    ReplyDelete